Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
GALG may collect and use personal information from service users for the following purposes:
- to provide ongoing student service, both in terms of website access and security;
- to assess the suitability of our courses;
- to determine your eligibility for our courses;
- to set up, manage and offer products and services that meet their needs;
- to satisfy regulatory requirements;
How Is Your Information Collected?
GALG will collect student information on its website www.galgdev.com through the following methods:
- GALG web servers;
- analytics services on the website;
- email and/or GALG web forms.
What personal data we collect?
GALG collects the following types of information from its website users:
- The internet domain and IP Address from which website is accessed.
- Date and time website is accessed
- Type of browser and operating system used to access website;
- Webpages visited on website;
- The address of any external website linked to GALG’s website;
- Search terms;
- Type of request (For example, a request for a page or an event);
- Comments placed on the website. Comments are screened for security and spam purposes;
- Contact forms and requests for information
- Cookie information to facilitate your recurring access, your login security, and the access and security of submitted material, include registration and class assignments.
- Data related to registration for GALG courses;
- Data on student enrolment, course participation and course results.
Protection of your personal information
GALG will protect, to the best of its ability, personal information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, use or disclosure, modification or inappropriate destruction through appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures and safeguards. Personal information will not be used or disclosed for any purpose other than GALG’s administration and management of student registration, class submissions tracking and recording, or as required by law.
GALG is an educational and training institution. It is not an Information Technology (IT) entity. In providing online information and instruction, GALG uses reputable and reliable IT specialists and companies to provide their web and security services. GALG has performed its due diligence to ensure that the service providers we use employ the latest technology to ensure that all data on our websites and on related servers used are secure.
Who will we share your data with?
GALG website administrators can see and edit some of your information, based on the need for providing reliable access to its website and services that you expect.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the user has visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data?
GALG will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data are retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data are used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of service, or to satisfy legal obligations requiring data be retained for longer periods.
If a comment is placed on the website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely, so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If a user has an account on GALG’s website or has place comments on it, the user can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about the user, including any data have provided to GALG. The user can also request GALG to delete personal data in iys custody. This does not include any data that GALG is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For questions or comments regarding this policy, contact GALG Administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 1-647-571-1694.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form